Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stacie's email February 17, 2015

Buenos Dias!!!

So yesterday was President's Day, which meant we didn't have access to computers, so I'm sorry for the delay in my letter. We also have to cut into some of our proselyting time to email, so I have to be brief.

It's been another amazing week. We are seeing lots of progress with one of our investigators, Adrian, and are really looking forward to his baptism this Friday! He's come a long way, he is only sixteen years old and is having a baby with one of the young women in our ward who is due sometime in April... I think the realization of young parenthood has really been pushing him to establish a firm relationship with God.  It's amazing to me how God makes trials so unique and personal, it reminds me of my own experiences and how he reclaimed me as well. 

​We are also very excited to have 3 new investigators this week! Heavenly Father has definitely blessed my companionship so much by letting us find quickly. We are so blessed to be led by His Spirit to people who are spiritually hungry. We barely have had any finding time because we always have people to teach. It's been a wonderful experience! 

We've also been working closely with a convert family who are preparing to enter the temple to be sealed for eternity in the Mesa Temple on Saturday, and they've invited us to go with them! 

Thank you all so much for your inspiring letters. I thank God everyday for the wonderful friends and family that I have. And thank you for your prayers, they are really working!
 
I love you all so much! 

Love, Hermana Townley

-- 
Sister Stacie Morgan Townley 

No comments:

Post a Comment