Friday, October 23, 2015

Stacie's email October 13, 2015


Hi everybody!

So I found out on Saturday that my new assignment will be in the Sahuaro Branch with Hermana Adams! It's been a crazy weekend of goodbyes and celebrating as we all start a new journey with new people. As sad as I am to leave Sonora, I have felt very at peace with this new phase in my missionary service and I'm excited to have a fresh start :) I feel like I've completed everything that God wanted me to do while in Sonora, now it's time to hit the ground running in my new area. It is an indescribable blessing to be a missionary of the Lord and to be sharing with others everything that brings me so much happiness. I love the counsel in the scriptures that encourages us to "consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God." and then the beautiful promise "they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness." (Mosiah 2:41) 
I will send the address as soon as I get it! Have a great week!

Sister Stacie Morgan Townley

No comments:

Post a Comment