Monday, December 28, 2015

Stacie's email December 28, 2015

Dear loved ones,

I apologize for the short email this week, the computers are all
closed for the holidays, so we are emailing from our iPads, which
takes a little bit longer than normal. I want to thank all of you for
all of the warm Christmas love that I have felt from you this week. I
am so blessed to have such wonderful, loving family and friends!

I appreciate those who took some time out of their busy schedules to
talk to me on the phone. I loved catching up and hearing your voices.

My area is doing better! Our we have the majority of the presidencies
of the auxiliaries called by now, and there is a little bit more
organization to the madness. We even have a ward mission leader, which
is a huge blessing for us! I see so much potential for the area that I
am in. The people here are amazing, and the Lord is blessing them in
so many ways.

I promise a more detailed letter next week! I love you, and hope you
have a Happy New Year!

Love, Hermana Townley

No comments:

Post a Comment