Monday, February 15, 2016

Stacie's email February 15, 2016

I'm getting transferred! I was completely shocked when we got calls on Saturday night. Apparently my mission president needs some leadership in the English part of the mission, so I've been called to serve in two English speaking wards in Sierra Vista as a Sister Training Leader. I definitely have been having a lot of bittersweet feelings about not serving in a Spanish area. I'm really not very confident in my teaching skills in English anymore, I feel like it will be kinda a tough adjustment not being able to speak in Spanish with everyone. But the Lord needs me there right? I'm sure whatever is waiting for me over there is exactly what I need to continue growing. It'll be pretty different for me being in that type of leadership position too. I don't feel like I have strong leadership skills, but one of the biggest things that I've learned on my mission so far is that the Lord definitely qualifies those that He calls.  

Maybe I will continue to write down experiences and things like that for recording purposes.  I will continue to send them! 

Thank you for your love and support! Have a blessed week! 

 Love, Hermana Townley 

No comments:

Post a Comment